- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Rotate Tires
- Bleed & flush power steering system. Includes OEM or equivalent power steering fluid.
- Drain and fill transmission fluid with oem or equivalent transmission fluid. Road test vehicle.
- Replace Disc Brake Pads, Lubricate Caliper Sliders, Rapack Wheel Bearings (If Applicable), Road Test Vehicle
- Replace Disc Brake Pads, Resurface Rotors, Lubricate Caliper Sliders, Rapack Wheel Bearings (If Applicable), Road Test Vehicle
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
MARTA C. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/17/2022