- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection.
- Rotate Tires
- Replace Disc Brake Pads, Resurface Rotors, Lubricate Caliper Sliders, Rapack Wheel Bearings (If Applicable), Road Test Vehicle
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Computer Spin Balance Tires
- Mount & Dismount Tires
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four
JOHN W. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/12/2022